How to Enable and Try the New Gmail
Try the New Gmail interface enabling the new look from Gmail Settings. Try it now
Gmail is rolling out the new Gmail web interface to enable from Settings “Try the new Gmail”. Some users are still waiting to see the new rolling out interface but can early try and enable from Settings to Switch from Classic Gmail.
- How to enable and Try new Gmail right now
- New Gmail Screenshots
- Go back to the class Gmail
- Class Gmail Screenshots view
- Open Gmail account in the web browser
- Click on Gmail gear icon to open the Settings menu
- Then click on Try the new Gmail to switch from classic view
- Wait for Loading Gmail new look
Gmail new UI with new features such as minimizing the left sidebar. The right sidebar with integrating other Google products and add-ons such as Google Calendar, Google Keep, and task. The add-ons to add from G Suite marketplace available free and some app with a monthly or yearly subscription. The new feature from Settings > General tab to enroll in experimental feature and provide feedback to Google. Helpful link to know where is Settings Gmail gear icon?.
If user going to revert back to the class Gmail interface then following steps going back to the classic mode.
- Open Gmail in the web browser
- Click Gmail gear icon Settings button
- Then click on Go back to the class Gmail
- Provide feedback if any and click Submit to revert back
Somehow users regretting the use of new look if involving in Gmail for daily use. As the new contents are distracting the old habits to read and find inbox text easily.